Our client, a multi-channel apparel company, is looking to hire an HR Manager to support their distribution center. As the HR Manager, you will manage the administration, coordination, and evaluation of the human resource function. You will also be fundamental with completing human resources related tasks, such as recruitment and employee relations, training, compliance, and salary administration.
*Please note, this is an onsite role and you must be locally based in Southern California*
• Monitor a variety of human resource programs and trainings within the Distribution Center
• Plan for long-term human resources needs in partnership with the Chief People Officer
• Research and respond to employee questions and concerns
• Partner on all associate relations; provide council and conflict resolution
• Monitor worker’s compensation, leaves of absence and safety programs
• Track and maintain all compliance matters within the Distribution Center
• Maintain detailed employee relation records and notes
• Update General Manager on an ongoing basis on all HR matters relating to the DC
• Communicate, implement, and interpret HR policy and practice to ensure consistent
• Partner on other HR projects as needed within the particular business unit
• Bachelor’s Degree or minimum equivalent of 5 years of experience in Human Resources
• Experience within the fashion industry or manufacturing environment is preferred but open on background
• Ability to multitask with a can-do and follow through attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive approach
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Maturity to handle a high level of confidentiality
• ADP knowledge a plus!
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
Compensation: 85-100k plus benefits!