Client Overview: Our client is an elegant and timeless women's apparel and accessories brand
Human Resources & Financial Analyst Responsibilities:
- Oversee HR activities such as recruitment, staffing, workforce planning, compensation, benefits, payroll, employee relations and employee services such as staff engagement and recognition
- Supports with other Corporate Financial Accounting including Accounts Payable and accounts reconciliation for payroll and AP related accounts.
- We work with a PEO, that processes payroll, onboarding and offboarding, and benefits.
- Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary workers, interns, transfers, LOA’s, promotions and terminations are accurate and timely.
- Coordinates the review process, wage increases and bonus payouts, annual performance evaluations, and management objectives and reviews.
- Propose, implement, and maintain best practices on compliance, employment law, company policies and procedures, and employee relations.
- Manage and complete annual audits as needed including 401(k), EEOC, workers compensation, etc.
- Maintain and audit PTO in database for all employees.
- Keep track of work permit and/or Visas expiration dates
- Prepare account reconciliations for payroll related accounts for the purposes of compliance, internal control and audit.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Manage monthly budget for office needs and any office-related service providers.
Human Resources and Financial Analyst Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with payroll and 401k administration and processing
- Integrated HR/Payroll systems experience required.
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills. MS office proficiency – Work, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Adobe is a plus.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Superior project management skills: ability to multitask and manage to deadlines