Job descriptionOur client is a distinguished fashion brand with design focused on individuality, with a personal and elevated appeal. They provide fashion-forward, one-of-a-kind pieces ranging from ready-to-wear, to accessories, to footwear.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will play a pivotal role in managing HR compliance, and all levels of ongoing policies and procedures. The Human Resources Manager will ensure that HR functionalities are kept up to date and compliant.
5 days onsite in West Hollywood
Human Resources Manager Responsibilities:
• Monitor and ongoing policies to ensure that the company is in compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
• Stay up to date on all necessary state and local labor laws and regulations.
• Address compliance concerns, making changes and taking corrective action as needed.
• Conduct regularly scheduled audits of ongoing HR and internal processes and practices to ensure compliance.
• Develop, maintain, and update HR policies to align with business goals, mission, values, and all legal requirements.
• Ensure that internal policies are effectively communicated to internal teams and provide clarity as needed.
• Provide an open line of communication for internal staff for all questions or concerns around internal policies and compliance measures.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure alignment between Human Resources and all other corporate and internal staff members.
Human Resources Manager Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
• Proven experience in a Human Resources role or similar
• Extensive knowledge of HR best practices, employment law, and regulations
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS software
• Professional certification in HR (e.g. SHRM-CP, PHR) is a plus
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion