Job descriptionOur Client, a leader in hair care is looking for a Influencer and Partnerships Marketing Manager
Mostly Remote, some travel required Ideal candidates are local to LA
About The Position:
- Develop and execute campaigns and partnerships with content creators and influencers
- Pinpoint new media opportunities by actively keep a pulse on emerging influencers and trends
- Leverage data and insights to make strategic decisions
- Track sale, engagement and other quality metrics for content produced by Influencers
- Establish and maintain regular communication between the brand and influencer partners, actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships.
- Monitor influencer content to ensure compliance with brand voice and edit and proofread influencer materials
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers, managers, and agents
- 3-5 years of professional experience in influencer relations
- Influencer relationships, and can actively source and negotiate new influencer partnerships.
- Experience analyzing data to deliver on KPIs.