- Support Stores on all P.O.S. System concerns including equipment not allocated to every store. Provide problem tracking and reporting service for all field, remote, and corporate users. Analyze calls, ensuring the user that the proper Service Level Agreement will be followed
- Provide support for all stores, field, and corporate users. Perform daily operations according to assigned shift, to include providing Tier 1 telephone support in accordance with operating and service level agreements. Assigned responsibilities include assisting, analyzing, resolving, tracking and escalating reported customer incidents with Pacsun systems and applications. Keep case management software updated to accurately reflect actions completed or required with an aim to eliminate problem recurrence. Proactively keep customers notified of progress to include resolution according to priority and time frame policies. Actively practice Total Contact Ownership to facilitate problem resolution by reviewing open cases, gathering additional information, updating cases with current information and assigning to proper departments as necessary.
- Assist with the configuration process for new, refresh and temp stores. It is imperative to make sure each store opening has the necessary equipment. Once the store equipment has been configured it is tested thoroughly and shipped to the store.
- Must have knowledge of hardware, software, and network issues, and understand the different levels within the IT organization to be able to assign cases to the correct team and escalate issues as required.
- Experience communicating with Telecom Providers and display the sense of urgency that delivers faster results. Following up on DSL outages and making sure the providers deliver what they committed to.
- Complete projects assigned by the Supervisor, by meeting the agreed deadline. May be required to perform supportive functions, with the percentage of his/her time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based on the particular requirements of the operation.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as a Pacsun advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have minimum 2 year’s experience in the Help Desk/Service Desk environment or other related job descriptions.
- Use details to provide problem recognition, research, resolution and documentation.
- Ability to communicate calmly and patiently with all users, peers, and all levels of the organization in a professional manner to include effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate telephone troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Case Tracking Management systems desired.
- Job related certifications a plus.
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Flexible working schedule with the ability to work weekends if needed
- Some retail experience is preferred but is not required.
- Experience supporting POS systems
- Windows NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista
- Microsoft Office applications 2000, 2003, 2007
- McAfee Antivirus
- Active Directory
- TCPIP, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- VPN client configuration
- Help Desk CRM tool
- Experience with corporate email systems such as Lotus Notes or Microsoft Exchange/Outlook
- Configure peripheral devices on clients workstations
- Internet Explorer, HTML, internet/intranet support issues, Win Install
- Internet/Intranet Connectivity and Configuration Issues. various “off the shelf” desktop software packages
- Microsoft Access, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader and Writer a plus
- Citrix and Terminal Server client configuration issues
- AS400 common commands a plus
- Remote control tools
- College degree or Technical Certificate preferred, but not mandatory