Job descriptionTiming: Dec/Jan
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40+
Location: Boulder/Denver metro (hybrid onsite required)
Salary: $90-100K DOE
One of our consumer goods clients is looking for a personable, passionate, and customer service minded IT Manager to join their team for an exciting full-time role.
This IT Manager will be part of a small internal IT team responsible for overseeing all aspects of the company's technology environment including global network resources (i.e. cloud and on-premise servers, data storage devices, filesystems, end-user SaaS applications, and access control systems).
The IT Manager should have proven experience maintaining end-user computer devices, requisite software, and network and data security best practices, as well as managing a small team of employees, contractors, and external service providers/vendors.
Ideal IT Manager candidates will have:
- At least 5-7+ years of IT management experience, including 4+ years managing IT networks and systems administration
- Previous experience or interest in managing a small IT team
- Great listener with strong communication and collaboration skills
- Customer focused with a passion for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Committed to mentoring and enhancing teammates
- Ability to attain alignment amongst key stakeholders, develop and implement security policies and procedures, manage security risks and incidents, and ensure the IT team meets service level objectives for work requests.
- Confident communicator and team player with the ability to collaborate with other technology departments to ensure security is integrated into all aspects of IT operations.
- Lead the definition, evaluation, selection, and implementation of network resources
- Oversee technology operations, including datacenter, cloud, and vendor management, while evaluating them against established goals
- Ensure security compliance with industry standards and company policies
- Stay up to date on new security requirements and best practices
- Collaborate with application and integration teams to ensure network, storage, and compute resources meet application requirements
- Contribute to the IT leadership team in developing and executing an operational roadmap for all internal systems
- Maintain IT policies and systems to support secure and ongoing operations
- Manage hardware and software inventory, support contracts, and policies
- Maintain systems infrastructure and technology stack, including security patches.
- Coordinate work and services with other technology departments, contract service providers, and vendors
- Oversee the systems infrastructure and technology stack of physical offices, including conference room setup, collaboration tools, phone systems, etc.
- Provide consistent leadership to team members, setting objectives, reviewing performance, and addressing concerns
*Hybrid onsite required
**Full benefits including health insurance, PTO,