Job descriptionTiming: September
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $50-60K DOE
Location: Denver, CO
One of our global retail clients is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join their in-house creative team for an exciting full time role.
This Junior Copywriter will be responsible for writing digital, e-commerce, and other campaign related copy and reporting directly to the brand's Senior Copywriter.
The Junior Copywriter must have a strong conceptual portfolio showcasing fully integrated campaign work across print, digital, social, etc. and a versatile writing style and tone of voice.
Ideal Junior Copywriter candidates will have:
- BA degree in advertising, marketing, or related field
- 1-3 years of D2C/B2C copywriting experience in an agency or in-house creative team
- Strong online portfolio showcasing range of conceptual ability and copy for all media channels
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills, with great attention to detail
- Experience collaborating with other Copywriters, Art Directors, Designers, and Creative Directors
- Familiar with brand style guides and tone of voice direction, able to maintain a consistent tone of voice across all media channels
- Able to adjust to changing priorities and creative direction
- Willingness to learn, grow, improve, and accept constructive criticism and feedback
- Able to handle proofreading and copyediting responsibilities as needed
- Eager to contribute to creative team in brainstorms, headline/tagline creation, legal searches, and product description copy
Nice to Have:
- Experience writing copy for fashion, apparel, footwear, D2C, and/or global brands
*Hybrid onsite/offsite schedule, onsite 3x per week
**Full benefits including medial, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, PTO, employee assistance, 401K match