Job descriptionOur client, a Beverage Company, is looking for 2 Junior Designers to join their team. This role will be full time/direct hire and you must be local to the LA area. This role will be onsite and their office is located in DTLA.
- Creative Packaging Conceptualize, design, edit, and deliver multiple branding graphics which consist of, but are not limited to, print ads, billboards, truck decals, press kits, social media graphics, brochures, and in-store “point of sale” displays.
- Work directly with the top-level management to create consistent branding across all mediums.
- Ability to finish a project from concept to producing the finished product
- Able to help in day-to-day production work such as sales sheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Coordinate and collaborate with other designers in developing and maintaining our wide-variety of wine brands
- Follow and maintain brand identity standards. Present designs in a clear and concise manner.
- Prep and revise files for production process and meet project deadlines.
- Heavy involvement with creating concepts for in-store designs, repurposing of campaign assets, online campaigns, websites, social or mobile.
- Associates / Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Art, or the equivalent 2+ years of graphic design experience in a corporate setting or agency
- Design experience in consumer products, fashion, or in the food/beverage industry preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) & Microsoft Office
- Well organized and detail-oriented Ability to take direction is key, work within deadlines, switch priorities as necessary, and have an eye for details
- Experience in concepting –online or offline, including in store materials, repurposing of campaign assets, emails, online campaigns, websites, social or mobile
- Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently
- Curiosity to learn new things and a healthy dose of ambition to grow
- Great organizational skills required Ability to handle work volume and balance multiple projects at once