Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Junior Project Manager of Membership Acquisition for a hybrid position. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
Ideal Candidate: will have a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field and 1+ years’ industry and/or relevant work experience.
• Previous CRM experience
• Previous agency/shoe brand experience is a plus
• Previous project management tool experience is a plus
Based on the global CRM strategy, the Project Manager of Membership Acquisition will work closely with the Manager of Membership Acquisition to execute a cutting-edge data acquisition strategy that’s locally relevant for the market – doing so in partnership with the global and local membership, acquisition, personalization, and the digital activation team. This person will focus specifically on expanding data acquisition, helping to set overall KPIs related to this effort, broadly sharing these KPIs and working across the brand to achieve. This role will work closely with key business units and eCom, helping them to bring key acquisition strategies and plans to life.
• Create and maintain a Source ID library for the US Market; a comprehensive backlog of historical data acquisition touchpoints that goes back to Jan 2019 and will include all new Sources created, moving forward. This living document will be useful for audience building purposes, for both
CRM and Performance marketing.
• Create and manage all Fast Track tickets to ensure the membership welcome email, with the 15% off discount triggers to all new Sources Created. This will allow us to mention the 15% reward on all campaigns. It tis proven that mentioning the discount drives 95% higher new signup rate and 112% higher conversion rate.
• Ensure that all signup stacks on CLPs and PLPs on .COM/US are located on top of the page to ensure high new member rate. Ensure that all these components acquire members. Collaborate with all the BUs and the content team to publish new signup stacks on CLPs and PLPs on .COM/US.
• Work with key business units to ensure that data acquisition is a key component of all activation efforts.
• Orchestrate the data ingestion from key partners with Global and 3rd parties. Following the API configuration protocol with the Global team
• Follow the stablished way of working with the BUs and CRM IT to ensure data acquisition is executed correctly in seasonal plans and that progress is accurately reported and shared out. Identify areas of improvement to leverage every acquisition opportunity.
• Work with key technologies and tools to help in planning, activation, and analysis.
• Be a progressive acquisition expert within Brand Activation, pushing to keep the consumer at the center of all activations.
• Work closely with the US membership-acquisition lead to ensure data acquisition and membership acquisition goals and efforts are aligned.
• Transform membership acquisition into a priority in the US market, assuring that all key campaigns/activations undertake the necessary efforts to enrich and grow the membership base.
• In collaboration with the global & local personalization team. Leverage acquisition on every touchpoint from the adidas ecosystem by proposing and executing multiple experiments and A/B tests.
- Global acquisition team
- Business Unit digital leads
- Retail teams – owned retail and wholesale
- US Newsroom team
- Global Consumer Engagement Team
- Ecomm Digital Marketing team
- Brand Activation Leaders
- Business Unit Leaders
- Brand Communication Leads
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal/communication skills and high level of strategic thinking.
• Superior writing, research, presentation, and project management skills.
• Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups.
• Understanding of available CRM tools and platforms.
• Experience working in a data-driven organization, building complex reports with multiple layers of acquisition attribution.
• Broad understanding of and passion for the sports and fashion/entertainment industry.
• Experience with A/B testing.
• Experience working with code with application architects, and multiple lines of business to deliver APIs.
• Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or a related field.
• 1+ years’ industry and/or relevant work experience.
• Fluent written and spoken English language skills