Our client, a gaming company in Los Angeles is looking for a Jr. Project Manager to join their team!
Full time, direct hire
The Junior Project Manager’s primary responsibility will be to ensure excellence throughout the execution phase of advertising and marketing campaigns and game development. Success will be achieved through effective timeline management, trafficking of information and materials, providing accurate reporting and optimizing project management process. The Junior Project Manager reports directly to the Project Manager and manages multiple projects concurrently ensuring all deadlines are met and all aspects of the project are completed successfully. They coordinate directly with the project teams and external contractors.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Work alongside Project Manager to manage, prioritize and be accountable for workflow from planning through delivery.
• Manage project schedule
• Work directly with project teams and external contractors to coordinate on-time progress reviews and final product delivery.
• Work as liaison/communications hub between all team members, as it relates to the project needs
• Work closely with the Account Manager to route information to and from the client
• Provide daily project reports
• Organize meetings and take meeting notes
• Route information to the appropriate places and uphold centralized information systems and file management
• Alert Project Manager of impending issues or if a project strays out of the originally set parameters
Candidates should have:
• At least 1 year of experience in a project coordinator or planner role
• At least 1 year of experience in creative production (i.e. as a designer)
• Basic understanding of project management principles
• Excellent cross-functional written and spoken communication skills
• Basic understanding of production disciplines such as print, digital, broadcast, and live events production
• Basic understanding of video games or 3D design
• Self-motivated, proactive, and assertive
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized
• Exceptional time management skills
• Cool, calm, collected, and collaborative
• Proficient in Asana or other project management software
• Proficient in MS Office applications