Job descriptionAthleisure wear brands, is looking to hire a full time In-House Jr. Sales Account Executive to support the West Coast Territory to help strengthen partnerships with current wholesale accounts and build relationships with potential accounts through prospecting and creating sales opportunities. We are looking for a highly motived, proactive, sales-driven person who is the ultimate go-getter that wants to exceed goals!
*PLEASE NOTE: All eligible candidates MUST live in the greater LA Area*
• Manage West Coast territory: WA, OR, ID, NV, CA, HI, and AK. Position reports to VP of Sales.
• Connect with accounts to check inventory, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, staff is educated on product, and cultivate relationships with buyers/owners/managers.
• Work with VP Sales to develop creative strategies to grow business and spear head regional and approved national new business meetings across Resort & Spa, Surf & Skate, Fitness, Gift, and Collegiate channels.
• Help to forecast and plan out future goals within territory, as well as meet monthly goals. Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives for accounts under your representation.
- Collaborate with VP Sales on scheduling new business and established account meetings for each show.
- Attend shows and be available for set up and breakdown.
- Assist with sales material updates, printing needs, necessary updates to our booth space, manage and track samples going to each show.
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales in the apparel industry.
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Domestic travel required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE):
•Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
•Experience using NuORDER a plus