Job descriptionOur client, a family-owned chocolate company, is in need of a Contract to Hire Junior Graphic Designer responsible for conceptualization and design solutions for marketing collateral material, corporate identity, and web content.
Title: Junior Graphic Designer
Duration: Contract to Hire
- BS / BA degree in Graphic Design preferred or relevant degree with 0-3 years of relevant experience or Associates Degree with 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite Systems – Illustrator/InDesign/Photoshop and Mac OS required
- Take accountability for assigned duties, and perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor in a timely manner.
- Provide graphic design and project management of multiple Marketing processes and projects.
- Marketing Material Design & Execution: Design, create and execute marketing collateral, including: brochures, flyers, direct mail pieces, print advertising, display banners, promotional products, and signage.
- Web Graphic Design & Execution: Create and maintain website product images, banners, and social media graphics. Develop images for email newsletters and online advertising.
- Packaging Design & Execution: Assist in production-ready packaging such as product labels and outer case packs, training provided.
- Internal Signage and Communications: Develop internal posters, signage, and graphics for our employee app; maintain company newsletter.
- Special Requests: Assist Customer Service as needed for specialized label creation, or re-creation for order delivery. Manage last-minute requests for unique order situations.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Strategic Business Units, HR, Communications, IT, Continuous Improvement and Production.
- Regularly communicate status of assigned projects and other business related items to your manager and others on the project teams.
- Check grammar, punctuation and accuracy of facts (names, numbers, etc.) on printed and online communications, as well as internal email communications as the proofreader and editor of communications.
- OSHA safety requirements and GMP standards.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio today!