Job descriptionJunior Planner
Our client is an exciting new Direct-to-Consumer Golf Division of a growing, financially stable company where you will be part of building the strategy for the their collections. Here you’ll get exposure to all aspects of a vertical retail business, work with lots of cross-functional teams.
Junior Planner Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in managing the entire product lifecycle – from buy to allocation through markdown or consolidation.
• Manage Omni-channel inventory levels for Ecommerce and our Outlet Stores based on performance, capacity, seasonality and selling curves.
• Monitor stock levels of key items and replenishment programs to optimize sales and sell thru performance.
• Participate in weekly conference calls with store teams to ensure allocations meet sales objectives.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify growth opportunities and minimize down-trending businesses. This includes identifying the best assortment of merchandise for stores, based on past sales performance, emerging trends, and store needs.
• Hindsight in-season & post-season performance by category for the DTC channels. Share results with cross functional teams, identifying opportunities and implement strategies for go forward season.
• Make recommendations to improve processes and tools to improve productivity.
• Maintain a focus on data accuracy. Ensure information inputs are accurate and active throughout various systems.
Junior Planner Key Qualifications:
• Curiosity and desire to learn.
• High proficiency in Excel.
• 1-3 Years of Planning or Allocation experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills.
• Demonstrate ability to identify opportunities and create solutions.
• Detail oriented with excellent follow through.
• Retail experience preferred.
• Ability to shift priorities and embrace change.
• Fosters a positive and motivating work outlook with emphasis on team collaboration