The Key Account Manager is responsible for developing and nurturing long-term relationships with our most crucial clients in the apparel industry. You'll be the primary point of contact for key accounts, ensuring that their branding and packaging needs are met with the highest standards of quality and efficiency. You will be responsible for all product development, price quotations and sales support functions.
Schedule: 3 days a week onsite, 2 days a week remote
Location: West Hollywood, CA
Travel: Occasional trips to client office in West Los Angeles a few times per month.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Primary point of contact for Retail Brand Owner (RBO) on products, prices, and artwork.
- Manage product development from concept to completion.
- Oversee and advise on label & packaging programs.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance standards for RBOs.
- Handle label & packaging inventory planning.
- Supervise global stock (both raw and finished goods).
- Produce regular and special reports for the Global Lead.
- Maintain up-to-date pricing and sample records.
- Address and resolve regional production concerns.
- Coordinate communications across production locations.
- Partners with IT and Global Lead to streamline workflows i.e. Translation database and lookup tables, (attributes, icons, etc.)
- Experience in project management, preferably in apparel or printing.
- Understanding of manufacturing/production.
- Proactive, team player, and excellent communicator.
- Proficiency in MS Office with focus on Excel – must know how to manage spreadsheets using formulas for price sheets.
- Ability to multitask and manage projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Can handle sensitive information discreetly.
- 4-year college degree in related field or equivalent industry work experience.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in packaging sourcing and quality assurance.
- Must be well versed with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Basic understanding of pre-press, print and traditional graphic arts procedures and standards.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work and collaborate in a team environment under tight deadlines.