Job descriptionOur client, a Contemporary Handbag and Accesories brand, is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their team!
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 - 5 years of Sales experience.
Must have existing relationships with department stores, chain stores, online/e-commerce & specialty retailers in the accessories community.
Location-100% onsite in Commerce
Salary-DOE plus commission
What You Will Do:
- Financially responsible for achieving sales plan and working to exceed them
- Establish annual sales plans in accordance with the company's goals
- Provide monthly updated reports and forecasts
- Identify best sellers and business drivers; work with production team to ensure inventory is available to drive the business.
- Understand market trends, competitors and overall state of business
- Manage the businesses by understanding sales trends, inventory positions, and profitability on an ongoing basis
- Work closely with design and production teams in order to meet buyers needs
- Participate in preparation and attending Market Weeks in New York showroom.
- Attend seasonal Trade Shows in New York and Las Vegas.
- Compile and maintain order backlog and shipping info for key accounts.
- Must have knowledge of trends, current marketplace, and key domestic and international retailers.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to use statistical-data to maximize sales opportunities and develop strategies.
- Must be able to understand complex business issues, and find creative ways to solve problems.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, both internally and externally.
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to manage high-volume portfolio.
- Able to demonstrate proactive-communication.
- Must be able to execute policies and programs to achieve brand goals.
- Must be able to understand current marketplace and identify opportunities to grow businesses successfully.
- Problem solver
- Willingness to travel