Summary: Licensing coordinator for apparel and accessories manufacturer. Responsible for submitting all licensed product, social media, and marketing materials from concept through final production stage to the licensed corporate entity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Partners with Design and Creative teams to understand
- Responsible for submitting line sheets, concepts, strike-offs, and Pre-Production for approval on the licensor's approval sites.
- Submits all branding and social media for approval for the Marketing team.
- Responsible for gathering all necessary approvals from licensors for all product concepts, strike-offs, pre-production samples and marketing materials. Communicates licensor’s feedback with the Design, Creative and Marketing teams.
- Receives and tracks records of all licensor communication for all submissions on internal Submission Tracker Report.
- Ensure and maintain compliance to stay on calendar for various product launches and monitor all product sample requests.
- Communicates with cross-functional teams on approvals for all SKUs from concept to Pre-Production approval.
- Collaborates and places sample order requests with Production and requests reorderable styles from the Distribution Center as needed.
- Communicates with Marketing team to inform them of any social media updates
- Minimal interaction with licensor individuals since all approvals are managed through their approval portals.
- Communicates with Licensing Manager on any unresolved issues.
- New Product style set up creation in the PLM system. Responsible for putting
- Batching all styles and prints in release and pre-release stages.
- Request samples in Sample tracker system.
- Main source of communication with licensors is through data and summitted data
Seeking strong organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to multi-task and is detail oriented with 100% accuracy. Needs to be able to follow up with licensors and monitor approvals to ensure we meet our deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience with licensing.
- Great communication skills and is a team player.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience with PLM is a plus.
- BA or BS college degree.