Job descriptionTiming: ASAP
Duration: At least 2-3 months, freelance OR contract-to-hire/full-time if local to Denver
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $30-40/hr DOE
Salary: $60-80K DOE
Location: Denver, hybrid onsite/offsite
One of our lifestyle consumer goods clients is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join their team on a freelance, contract-to-hire, or full-time basis depending on the right candidate's preference and situation.
This Lifecycle Marketing Manager will lead day-to-day, hands-on creation, execution, and optimization of the brand's customer retention channels including email, SMS, direct mail, and loyalty programs.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager should be comfortable managing multiple work streams, targeting/testing in a mobile environment, and prioritizing work across internal cross-functional teams.
Ideal Lifecycle Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in email, SMS, and retention marketing
- Experience with ESPs, email creative segmentation, testing methodology, dynamic content, deliverability, and CAN-SPAM regulations.
- Previous experience using email and SMS service providers
- E-commerce experience and working knowledge of key success metrics and how to navigate platforms - i.e. Shopify, Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of SMS marketing best practices and deliverability requirements
- Strong project management skills and experience using PM tools - i.e. Asana, Slack
- Experience working with both in-house and agency creative teams
- Ability to operate in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
-Willing to take on challenges to learn and grow skillset
- Possesses strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
Nice to Have:
- Familiar with HTML/CSS
- Previous experience using Klaviyo (email) and Attentive (SMS) service providers
*Hybrid schedule, 2 days onsite
**Full benefits including equity offered to all salaried employees, flexible PTO, 99% employer-paid medical and dental benefits for employees and dependents, and 75% employee-paid vision benefits for employees and dependents, paid maternity/paternity leave, 401k with 50% match up to 7%, relocation reimbursement, dog-friendly office