Job description24 Seven is partnering with our leading computer technology client in search of a Linux Engineer to join their team for this hybrid position in Portland, Oregon. This is a direct hire, salaried position. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
This requires someone to be on-site at least 3 days a week. Candidates can be located in either Portland, OR, Redmond, WA or Campbell, CA. Please do not apply if you can not make it on-site on your own accord every week. Also this team cannot provide sponsorship or C2C.
We are looking for a Software Firmware engineer with the ability to design and implement Linux software that includes kernel drivers as well as user space application. The project includes innovation in different areas and will require out of the box thinking.
• Broad knowledge of Linux Kernel drivers and OS applications.
• In-depth knowledge of security FW including TCG standard and encryption.
• Experience with symmetric and asymmetric cryptography and key management
• Experience with various Network Stacks.
• Design and implement Linux drivers interfacing with Firmware drivers.
• Design and develop UEFI drivers to be part of the BIOS Firmware – advantage.
• BS in computer science or parallel with 5+ years.
• 4-5 years of experience taking high-level design converting them into detailed design document and implement.