Job descriptionEstablished Fashion lifestyle brand has immediate need for Licensing Sample Coordinator to join their team!
This position is temp to hire contract, 40 hours a week Mon - Fri schedule onsite in Manhattan Beach, CA.
Pay: $20 - $23/hr based on experience.
Sample Coordinator role will be working closely with Product Development team in tracking, processing, organization, and shipment of all Licensee samples across multiple divisions
Manage organization within the product room and assist product development during the development process through production.
• Sample gatekeeper including inventory, packing/unpacking, and organization of all sample submissions
• Coordinate and maintain library/tools; product portfolio, receiving logs, Licensee binders, etc.
• Create receiving sample reports
• Track and receive all samples for multiple divisions
• Shipping samples to overseas and domestic vendors
• Create invoices for shipments
• Organize and maintain sample room
• Open daily packages and communicating to teams of items received
• Maintain office
• Organize conference room before and after management and account meetings
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Positive Attitude
• Going beyond current thinking to discover opportunities and solutions needed.
• Eager to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
• Proficiency in Excel, Word