Job descriptionMarketing Coordinator
Our client, a top music company, is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join their team!
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is incredibly detail-oriented, able to implement and improve processes and standards, and has a passion for organization.
This role is onsite 3 days a week, Tuesday-Thursday.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Help strategize and develop compelling content for SEO; drive traffic through paid ads, pay per click advertising, and social media ads
· Review first drafts for website/landing pages, emails, and PPC creative to ensure alignment with requirements
· Proofread marketing material for website/landing pages, emails, and print advertising
· Contribute to social media calendars
· Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
· Drive project management for key marketing and brand-building initiatives
· Project manage tactics that build the brand image
· Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote the general awareness of the company brand.
Marketing Coordinator Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-2 years’ experience
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
· Knowledge of all social networking platforms