Our Client is one of the most innovative manufacturers of educational materials in the country. Specializing in top-quality products for the home and classroom, we are a thriving multichannel organization with a robust web business, multiple catalogs for early learning and elementary programs, over 60 store locations and a sales force that is second to none. Thanks to the daily contributions of the amazing people who make up our team, our Client has experienced continuous growth since the day it was founded in 1954.
Use your passion for email marketing to develop and guide our communication strategy!
Are you someone who is eager to channel your passion for digital marketing and execute world class go-to-market strategies? We are currently searching for an ambitious, detail-oriented Email Marketing Contractor to join our team on an LTE basis with the possibility to turn full-time. In this hands-on position, you’ll support the Sr. E-Mail Marketing Specialist in executing our Client’s comprehensive B2C and B2B email campaigns—end to end support of email execution, including HTML/CSS builds, scheduling deliveries, maintaining audiences and making improvements to processes. While carrying out daily initiatives, you’ll also support our overall e-mail program to meet the company’s sales growth objectives and deliver highly personalized campaigns to a variety of customer segments. Because you’ll be working with team members from all around the company—from designers and copywriters - a talent for collaboration is a must. The successful candidate will skillfully operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
A day at our Client looks like this:
• Assisting with the execution of B2C and B2B email campaigns, including content coordination, building emails via HTML/CSS, QAing and deployment
• Partnering with our B2B Retention and Acquisition Teams to identify areas for process and system improvements and proactively working to find solutions?
• Communicating with cross-functional partners through our project management system to ensure assets are delivered on time and without errors ?
• Audit email templates through the various stages of execution and provide feedback and/or alternative approaches to design templates with the team.
• Help scope future potential directions for email template design direction
• Learn, understand, and frame email design work to fit within Pardot software/design constraints
• Supporting internal technical partners to operate within our current systems and identify, recommend and adopt appropriate technological updates and enhancements
• Staying current on all policies, practices, trends and technology affecting e-mail communication
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Proficiency in email coding and programming languages (HTML, CSS)
• 1+ years of experience in an ESP (SFMC and Pardot preferred)
• Experience working in a project management platform (Workfront or Monday.com is a plus)
• Knowledge of email and text communication and distribution techniques that engage customers and drive sales
• Effective written and verbal communication skills?
• Excellent collaboration and presentation skills
• Detail-oriented, analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and translate technical findings into accessible updates and recommendations for business stakeholders
• Ability to thrive and quickly pivot in a dynamic environment with evolving processes?