Job descriptionOn site in Manhattan Beach
- Experience:Mid 3+ years
- Experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fundamental working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Experience in Advertising/Print - retail/fashion background is a plus.
- Experience working with executives, such as creative director and art director.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with a high volume workload.
- Good communication/ time management skills mandatory. This position will work regularly with designers and production artists so the ability to facilitate a smooth project glow is required.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills & able to understand how to prioritize tasks - experience receiving and assigning job requests to design team is preferred