Job description24 Seven is partnering with our full-service digital advertising agency client who uses strategic insights, creative ideas, and transformative tech tools to make the big choices and minute moves that shift landscapes and shred marketing monotony to help them find a part-time, remote Marketing Data Analyst.
Our agency client has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, such as Xbox, Microsoft, NFL, Stranger Things, Deschutes Brewery, Gates Corporation, Banner Bank and more.
Duration: 3 month contract; up to 5 hours/week - about 20 hours/month total
Location: 100% remote; open to candidates anywhere within the US, but must be open to working PST business hours.
- The Marketing Data Analyst has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders, including customers, vendors and end users.
- Documents the projects’ vision, problem statement, scope, and the high-level requirements.
- Captures business needs through processes, requirements, business rules and related documentation.
- Experience using SQL and forecasting
- Experience looking at data, manipulating and drawing conclusions to report