Job descriptionMarketing Insights Analyst
Onsite Camden NJ
Our client is seeking a Marketing Insight Analyst. The candidate would support the Marketing Analytics, Insights and Research team.
Responsible for helping to evaluate and develop relevant consumer insights to improve Marketing Communications go-to-market strategy.
You should have experience with simplifying the customer journey/story and with web site metrics, customer insights. Experience with demographic data buyer insights and correlate with research data. You will also compare and contrast data findings versus what research data states Experience with Product Customer Insight via web & consumer surveys Experience with Telematics data a plus and you must have Product Marketing experience.
The ideal candidate is someone who is curious-minded and possesses the ability to ask good questions to help solve the underlying root business challenges in order to improve the brand’s overall customer experiences.
1) Should have 5+ years relevant business experience in similar positions
2) Should possess a strong interest in working in an analytical-type role, interpreting, manipulating, and transforming data
3) Should possess the ability to interpret insights from often complex and disparate business results into a cohesive and actionable business recommendation. These results are often derived across: primary site and lead metrics, sales data, market research, third-party syndicated data, and secondary marketing/media performance data.
4) Should possess strong intellectual curiosity and problem-solving skills to help business partners find adequate solutions to their questions
5) Should be self-driven, able to effectively work on projects independently, possess the ability to display good independent judgement and use strong time-management skills to meet project deadlines
6) Should be fluent in using tools like Microsoft’s Office suite (especially Excel & PowerPoint) and Tableau or Oracle Analytics & Business Intelligence platforms to analyze and showcase business results 7) Should enjoy collaborating and presenting ideas to a wide variety of internal & external stakeholders and willing to seek out constructive criticism of their work 8) Should possess the ability to provide clear and concise communications to others
Responsible for curating the findings of product and customer success via third party and company data sources. Will be interacting with IT to define the customer insights.
Data mining Digital marketing experience 5 years minimum required Insights and analytics of customer data and the interpretation of customer data and provide findings to stakeholders and executives.
Experience with data mining to determine customer insights (Product Marketing) Use of data mining to tell story of the customer Minimal coding experience is required. SQL/Python 25% the purpose was to interact with IT department to get the data required to drive a data results Experience with working with IT department is required Project Management Experience (upside) 30