Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $105-110K DOE + 15% bonus potential
Location: Denver (relocation package available)
One of our global retail clients is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team for a role specifically focused on their wholesale retail business.
This Marketing Manager will be responsible for all of the brand's wholesales marketing efforts for key retail accounts, managing the US wholesale field marketing, visual merchandising, and digital marketing efforts to drive sales across the US market.
The Marketing Manager must have experience partnering with merchandise/sales teams to ensure marketing plans support key product stories and deliver against business objectives.
Ideal Marketing Manager candidates will have:
- BA degree in business, advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- At least 5+ years of retail, wholesale, or field marketing experience
- Strong presentation skills along with previous key account management experience
- Familiar with marketing budget management and proven experience developing B2C marketing strategies and campaigns
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to persuade, influence and build consensus among both internal teams and external retail partners
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong work ethic, passion for marketing, and enthusiasm for the brand
- Experience translating global/regional marketing strategies including ad campaigns, content marketing, product positioning, etc. into wholesale marketing initiatives.
- Experience designing and building strategic marketing presentations for internal leadership and external retail partner accounts.
- Able to develop go-to-market plans in partnership with wholesale retail accounts including paid social, digital media, in-store activations, print, sales/promotions, etc.
- Manage day-to-day account relationships while operating in a multi-season sales cycle, responsible for all aspects of budget tracking, presentation development marketing program recaps, client account visits/presentations, etc.
- Previous experience developing marketing briefs and project timelines/budgets.
Nice to Have:
- 3+ years of experience in either a field marketing or brand marketing role and/or for a large apparel/footwear company
- 1+ year of experience in e-commerce marketing
*Hybrid onsite/offsite schedule, onsite 3x per week
**Full benefits including medial, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, PTO, employee assistance, 401K match
***Must be willing travel as needed, likely 2-4x per year