Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Marketing Project Manager for their Design Management team. This is a remote freelance position for 6 months with potential to extend for the right person. LA candidates preferred but must work PST hours if located in another time zone.
You will lead further operational success and strategy for the reporting, tracking, and fulfillment of image assets across the global platform. The role will work directly to the Sr. Manager, International and Sr. Manager, Reporting to pull global content lists and integrate them into our title reports, creating concise and detailed action lists for our global partner teams.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with global teams, and a deep-level understanding of project management with an emphasis on generating detailed reports for cross-functional partners. Additionally, with direction from the Sr. Manager, International this role will work on cross-functional partnerships with our global creative teams, ensuring they have access to necessary assets for their work.
- You will have the daily responsibility to parse Excel, Sharepoint, and Google Docs for information pertaining to all content launching in the streaming ecosystem, then adapting these reports into Monday.com dashboards for stakeholders who use this data in day-to-day workflows.
- This role also will work closely with the Design Management Guidance and Process teams to create overviews of their Monday.com dashboards and ensure the standard ecosystem remains robust and intact for all teams.
- Collate data gathered from the Monday.com dashboards and create a monthly review chart for leadership to utilize to communicate metrics to internal and external teams
- Support the Sr. Manager, International in tracking communication related to content, including providing visibility into the domestic team’s assets for cross-functional design purposes.
- 3-4 years working with digital asset management platforms and associated reporting mechanisms, like Excel, Google Sheets, Monday.com, Trello, or other PM-related tools
- 3-4 years of experience in Marketing Operations, Business Operations, or role that included collating data into clean insights for teams to use in their day-to-day work.
- 2+ years experience with Marketing, or Acquisitions Marketing with an emphasis on global content
- Familiarity with macros and formulas to integrate data sets into uniform tracking documentation
- Experience working with film, TV, digital music, or related streaming platforms
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including presenting in front of leadership
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- A deep passion for Movies and TV
Send your resume today!