Job descriptionOur client, a Top Tech/Entertainment Company, is looking for a Media Analyst to join their team. This will be a 6 month contract and hybrid to Culver City.
As our Media Analyst, you will have a passion for telling stories using data. You will be responsible for identifying and analyzing business media trends from our campaigns to inform future initiatives, assist with weekly optimization and campaign reporting across the funnel.
You will translate insights into concrete plans. This role will work closely with our Media agency, Data Science and Media teams. Accountable, dedicated and the ability to function independently while being a team champion and cross-functional partner is a key characteristic!
- Interpret, analyze, visualize and generate concrete insights for each campaign to inform future initiatives in collaboration with the agency
- Bring forward insights and trends in a concise, shareable manner with application for the future and for various level of partners. Assist in weekly cross-functional campaign reporting
- Coordinate and gather data in collaboration with the agency to analyze KPIs, set benchmarks on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations and ensure campaigns are maximizing performance and hitting goals across the funnel
- Collaborate in the continuous test and learn programs to optimize messaging, CTA, audience targeting by platform across all channels.
- Strong knowledge in A/B, geo-experiments and multi-cell testing
- Provide creative best practices, based on media performance, to internal teams to drive impactful campaigns across the funnel.
- Analyze KPI’s, set benchmarks on an ongoing basis to drive optimizations and ensure campaigns are improving performance across awareness of our Title Marketing campaigns
- Review historical campaign data & industry insights to help make informed decisions on campaigns
- Responsible for working with the agency to ensure execution of campaigns are flawless.
Send your resume today!