Job description24 Seven is partnering with an Oregon based creative agency to help them find a Media Producer to join their team in this remote opportunity. This is a 40/hr week, 6 week to 6 month contract with likelihood to extend. If contract goes longer than 3 months you'd be eligible for benefits.
This position requires a candidate with strong background in graphic design, motion graphics and client service. Day-to-day operations include creating, scheduling and managing content to be displayed throughout digital platforms in support of high profile, daily events and visitors as well as strategic initiatives for our clients premium corporate brands.
Ideal Candidate: 3-7 years of experience in digital media production ideally from a creative or digital agency with large clients/brands.
• Identify client digital branding needs on a per event basis, making recommendations, submitting mockups, revising designs, and securing approvals.
• Designing content to be displayed on digital signage and, at times, externally through social and broadcast media channels.
• Maintain quality control of content and schedules on digital displays
• Daily scheduling of content and display screens
• Processing of display assets to include logos, videos, animations etc.
• Creative graphic design and motion graphics
• Working with internal and external clients to support daily events
• Execute department guidelines, procedures, and documentation
• Ensures best practices and procedures for departmental execution and documentation
• Collaborate with colleagues to ensure Marketing and Branding initiatives are properly integrated
• Maintain awareness of industry standards and trends with regard to emerging technologies
• 3-7 years of experience in multimedia or related field
• 3+ years demonstrable graphic design experience: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• 3+ years demonstrable motion graphics experience: Adobe After Effects
• Excellent graphic design portfolio, including demonstrated expertise in branding, logo placement, composition, use of photography
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Experience with Digital display/Asset Management systems