Our client is a renowned retail agency. With an incredibly inclusive and refreshingly collaborative company culture, there is an immense opportunity for growth. In their amazing office space, they believe in creating a work-life balance and ensuring their people work hard and have fun doing so.
Merchandise Assistant Overview:
As the Merchandise Assistant, you will be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. You will also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
Merchandise Assistant Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
Merchandise Assistant Qualifications:
• Proven merchandising experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills