Job descriptionAdvanced contemporary shapewear and clothing brand seeks a Merchandiser to join their team.
5 days a week in office
The Merchandiser is responsible for all product setup and maintenance from design handoff to post-market. They liaise with sales, production, design, and customer service to communicate line updates. Reporting directly to the Merchandise Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retails, Comp Analysis, and IMU data
- Create road maps for all categories and laisse with all cross-functional partners to execute seasonal assortments from concept to creation.
- Weekly selling analysis
- Product knowledge document ownership
- PK Master Copy distribution to all teams
- PK copy descriptions for Hi-Low and marketing to distribute to all teams.
- Merchandising decks for the market open
- Draft market distribution communications and keep all teams up to date on active/inactive styles and all changes during market week.
- Gather seasonal hindsight from purchase orders and buying teams, and create reports based on feedback highlighting seasonal strengths and opportunities.
- Partnering with marketing on photo approval for e-commerce
- Market prep
- Calendar preparation
- Style numbers for all categories
- Line sheet maintenance (Adobe Illustrator)
- Work in tandem with Merchandising Assistant
- Style Masters for all categories – Mainline, Kids, Layers, Off Price and Cuts, Specials, Influencer Collabs, Costco, Sundown, Accessories, Sleep
- Continual follow-up on keeping style master and MoveX up to date.
- Follow up with Production on HTS code, CAT, cost, content, and vendor code.
- Creating final line sheet for distribution to all teams for all categories
- Hi-Low documents for all categories (Roll up & Line Sheet Hi-low for all of mainline)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative; ability to work with partners across product functions to identify and resolve issues.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, report running)
- Comfortable working in a variety of systems (MoveX training, Nuorder, and other systems training would be required