Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a footwear company in Portland, OR to help them find a National Marketing Manager to join their team! This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity that includes top-notch benefits.
The ideal candidate has a well-rounded background including a blend of client-side media and account management experience with the ability to maintain sight of the big picture while working on fine details.
This role leads the advertising activities and message delivery for clients. You will collaborate with peers and teammates to ensure activities are on strategy and on brand.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will lead and oversee the team of Marketing Managers in developing, executing and tracking strategic marketing and media plans for designated markets.
This position is hands on with directly managing activities for designated markets as well as management and mentorship of a team.
• Provide guidance and strategy for advertising activities that elevate and protect the brand
• Inspire constant fresh thinking and innovation
• Promote continual team improvement and actively contribute to a culture of collaboration, innovation, excellence and accountability.
• Collect and analyze market data
• Stay abreast of market and industry activities and trends
• Manage advertising and marketing activities for designated markets
• Target key demographics and develop media campaigns
• Identify key opportunities and events that align with target audience
• Negotiate ad space and airtime rates with vendors
• Develop media plans that best fit clients’ needs
• Create and place ad schedules and adjust when appropriate
• Track ad money spent and return on investment