Job descriptionTitle: Digital Performance Marketing Manager
Hybrid – NYC
Salary: $70,000 – 85,000k
Our client, a lingerie and ready to wear brand, is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator who is responsible for driving key brand and business objectives by leveraging omnichannel marketing activities in all areas related to performance marketing and brand initiatives, paid digital ads and activations, search, CRM and affiliate.
- Drive the development of seasonal paid brand activations, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns on Search, Shopping and Social platforms.
- Work closely with the digital design team to communicate all ad and copy needs, making sure everything is delivered in a timely manner.
- Evolve the brand with omnichannel perspective across all touchpoints including digital advertising, experiential marketing, acquisition partnerships, ambassador channels, emails, social content calendar and direct mail.
- Act as point of contact with external agency partners in planning, execution and reporting of all marketing initiatives.
- Create clear creative briefs, manage timelines, and recap marketing performance for executive teams and brand partners.
- Develop marketing calendar in alignment with budget and projections for the year.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content through GA and platform data. Create performance report on weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify opportunities within platforms as well cross-channel in alignment with product drops.
- Oversee daily execution of all Email and SMS campaigns in alignment with key product drops/revenue objectives and ensuring accurate, on-time campaign strategy and delivery.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team to send targeted Email and SMS campaigns (i.e., reactivation campaigns, triggered based emails, VIP + loyalty program) to segmented audiences.
- Work with all external partners to analyze and report on both quarterly and yearly performance,
- identify trends and best practices, lead growth strategy to drive incremental revenue.
- Identify on-brand and impactful affiliate outlets to launch new products and reinforce brand messaging.
- Data-driven optimization of our programs for driving qualified traffic and acquiring new customers.
- Identify proper affiliate channels and oversee affiliate partners to help increase sales through their respective platforms.
- 6+ years’ experience in fashion/lifestyle performance marketing
- Must have at least 4+ years of digital advertising / paid social advertising experience.
- Expert in campaign management on ad platforms like FB, Google, Criteo, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Ability to drive content creation.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Strong understanding of the evolving digital media landscape to drive awareness and conversion.