· Perform reception services, acting as first point of contact
· Answer/transfer incoming calls to appropriate staff, take/distribute messages, handle requests for information, etc.
· Coordinate company guests; inputs names into building registry, greets incoming visitors, etc.
· Assist with and coordinate company-related activities; order lunch, prepare materials, etc.
· Manage conference rooms reservations and organize all aspects for meetings
· Print, photocopy and scan documents for staff, as required
· Maintain kitchen and coffee bar
· Serve as the point of contact for all maintenance-related issues
· 3-5 years of professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Knowledge of office administration best practices
· Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask with ease
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels within the organization
· Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality in carrying out all responsibilities
5 days/week on-site