Job descriptionOperations Coordinator needed for brand located in Culver City! This person would be responsible for diligently monitoring the day-to-day operations of facilitating inbound shipments, outbound shipments, inventory-related issues, and supporting wholesale shipment requirements.
*Contract to Hire opportunity.
*Schedule: Hybrid 1 day a week onsite (Wed or Thur) - rest of the week is remote.
*Office location: Culver City, CA
- Monitoring on a daily/weekly all inbound activity to the 3PL by cross-referencing on-order reports and verifying the accuracy of the receipts and trace variances.
- Respond and assist warehouse concerns on delivery requests/ASN’s.
- Handles any discrepancies on new PO’s that arrived at 3PL (ex: wrong /no packing slip, missing labels, etc.).
- Oversee quality and quantity checks of incoming PO’s and answers warehouse questions while in conjunction with the production team.
- Review On-Order reports in collaboration with the Production team to ensure all PO’s are received as scheduled.
- Work closely with the warehouse team to monitor inbound shipments and ensures hot inventory is processed daily.
- Monitor wholesale order activity in the warehouse, including order communication with 3PL, creating all documents to complete shipments, and support routing all orders for domestic and international requirements.
- Monitors Open Order Reports to ensure all orders have been routed correctly and shipped on time.
- Track and manage mis-ships or shipping issues from the warehouse for non-compliance flags.
- Maintain the team’s requirement of accurate processing within the warehouse. Monitor SOP compliance by performing checks and documenting findings.
- Track and manage returns that include damages, delivery fails and Returns to Vendor packages.
- Work with the 3PL to manage inventory discrepancies and stock outages.
- Ensure proper understanding and execution of brand guidelines are met across with proper procedures and updated SOP’s.
- Support project initiatives to drive operational efficiencies and/or an enhanced customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years in a warehouse or fulfillment center environment.
- Working knowledge of operations and logistics.
- Strong excel skills such as VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, comfortable merging and analyzing information from separate sources.
- Experience with NetSuite, Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Smartsheets, etc.), Slack other collaborative tools.
- Experience with Lingo, Amazon Vendor Central is a plus.
- Experience working with major wholesaler compliance requirements.
- Analytical thinker; able to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to prioritize what needs to be done during the day/week/month.
- Must be positive and professional with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be self-directed and have the desire to work in a Startup environment.