Job descriptionTiming: Start ASAP
Duration: Ongoing full-time
Hours per week: 40-50
Location: Fully remote
Salary: $140-160K DOE
One of our shopper marketing and retail/CPG focused agency clients is looking for a Paid Media Manager with specific e-commerce experience in the petcare industry to join their team for an exciting new full-time role.
This Paid Media Manager will support a number of clients across the retail media landscape and leverage their retail/shopper marketing media experience to help develop omni-channel media strategies that drive conversion and ROI.
The Paid Media Manager must have previous agency, retailer media network, or CPG client-side media strategy experience with a focus on the Pet category/vertical and pet specialty retailers.
Ideal Paid Media Manager candidates must have:
- At least 5+ years of experience doing shopper/retail media strategy at an agency, retailer media network or CPG manufacturer, with a focus on the Pet category and Pet Specialty Retailers
- Knowledge of self and managed-service retail search strategy and execution (Criteo, CitrusAd, Pacvue, Kenshoo, Google, etc.)
- Well-versed and passionate about all elements of the retail and omnichannel media landscape
- Proven experience analyzing results, synthesizing data, drawing out insights & implications, and developing insightful and actionable recommendations
- Collaborative, team player, great listener, unafraid to challenge peers/clients in order to achieve best results
- Confident presenter and clear, persuasive communicator
- Doer with a “roll up your sleeves and figure it out” mentality
- Ambitious self-starter who takes ownership of and great pride in their work
Nice to have:
- Strong existing relationships with key personnel at Chewy, Petsmart or Petco and/or key vendors
- Experience using tools & platforms such as Simmons, MRI, Kantar, etc.
- Develop insight-backed media strategies for CPG clients at Chewy, Petsmart, and Petco using our proprietary customer intelligence platform, historical client data, and other relevant tools
- Advise internal team/clients on best practices for media strategy development, plan building, optimization, and measurement
- Build collaborative relationships with key client stakeholders and partner agencies – working seamlessly throughout campaign development and implementation, resolving issues, finding synergies, sharing insights across full-funnel media plans, and bringing innovation on a regular basis
- Foster relationships with key stakeholders at assigned retailers and key vendors, and establish the agency and its clients as best-in-class partners (i.e.. securing first-look access to beta and test & learn opportunities)
- Keep up to date with and vet emerging platforms, shopper media vendors and innovation trends specific to Pet Specialty Retailers, and regularly share new opportunities with our clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to oversee the execution/optimization of all media plans, ensuring they are on-budget, on-time, and meeting desired performance benchmarks
- Develop POVs for clients on the value of different media vehicles as applied to assigned retailers
- Partner with Media Directors to share learnings and best practices, and define/track performance of retailer vehicles generally (i.e. on-site display, loyalty programs/emails, in-store radio, sampling)
- Partner with media teams to share learnings and best practices, and define/track performance of national vs. retailer vehicles
- Help define and continuously improve our media strategy product and service offerings
**Health benefits, 401K, PTO, etc.
***Occasional travel required