Job descriptionTitle: Paid Media Specialist
Location: Remote, you must be East Coast based
Our client a Marketing Agency based in Pennsylvania is seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated Paid Media Specialist that is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for their clients. This position is primarily focused on Display Advertising / Programmatic, Social Media Advertising, Google PPC/Paid Search, Digital Partnership Vendor Buys, and Retail Media.
The position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
The essential functions of this client-facing specialist position include the following:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs
- Effectively displaying key metrics and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Enthusiastically presenting reports, findings, and next steps to clients via Zoom call or in-person meetings
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with an effective resolution of conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email
- Actively collaborating with client's digital marketing specialists and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with ongoing initiatives
- Ensuring implementation of best practice guidelines and following company policies and processes
This team member will be:
A team player that is also comfortable working independently Data-driven and results orientated
Forward-thinking, self-starter, open to trying new things and learning new skills
Experience or interest in the Food & Beverage industry is a plus
They will possess the following skills/qualifications:
2 years of Google PPC/Search ad management experience preferred
2 years of Social Ad management experience preferred
2 years of Programmatic Advertising experience preferred.
Experience with Centro Basis DSP is a plus.
Knowledge of SEO, Online Search, Display Advertising, Social Media mediums and an understanding of how all these channels work together within the world of advertising
Knowledge of targeting tactics and when to use them: Retargeting, Lookalike, Contextual, Endemic, etc.