Paid Social Media Specialist
Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and groundbreaking approach creates unsurpassed experiences to drive businesses like no other.
Paid Social Media Specialist Overview:
As the Paid Social Media Specialist, you would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of paid social media communications across all digital platforms. You would also be responsible for monitoring the competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments.
Paid Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement highly strategic and comprehensive paid social media plans and ensure consumer acquisition and engagement supports the company’s overall objectives
• Create innovative and strategic content across all social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Collaborate with key cross-functional departments to confirm social media campaign effectiveness and ensure social media is incorporated into all of the company’s campaigns • Monitor competitive social landscape, market changes, and developments, remain current of emerging industry and digital trends, and provide highly strategic recommendations • Liaise with the communications team to develop and plan strategic and tactical digital launches and oversee the social media budget and provide updates to necessary partners
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven paid marketing experience
• Understanding of omnichannel digital marketing