The Product Marketing department of our Client plays an essential role in developing innovative new products as well as managing and promoting the existing comprehensive line of skincare, makeup, color cosmetics and/or accessory items.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the ideation, development, and execution of all ideas for incremental growth that include, but are not limited to, new products, merchandising, promotion, cross-selling, and education/training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist in the development of all new products and promotions.
• Work cross departmentally to develop and execute all copy and artwork per regulatory and company guidelines with accuracy and consistency. This requires strong project management skills to prioritize within the department needs. This process may also require Legal and Regulatory involvement. Thoroughness of information, supportive documentation and timely organization of filing is critical for document control and ongoing reference.
• Responsible for forecasting skus on a monthly basis in SYSPRO, taking into account sales history, seasonality and other products/programs which may have a positive or negative impact on future sales.
• Update sales documents and analyze sales patterns by sku and make recommendations for growth and discontinuations as applicable.
• Assist in supply chain of product development
• Execute all market research and consumer testing by assisting with product distribution, creation of corresponding documentation and analysis.
• Organize and create necessary reports, printed materials, samples, supplies, and materials required for any company sales meetings, presentations, and photo shoots.
• Assist in generating product and shade names as well as work with the Creative department in development of compelling and creative communications for customers and consumers that are important to sell-in and sell-through products and programs.
• Help execute all PR initiatives by providing necessary back-up information to PR team and mailing products in a timely manner.
• Assist with all competitive analysis per category including purchasing of items.
• Assist in setting up and executing photo shoots, taking meticulous notes for accuracy of product application