Job description24 Seven is partnering with a nation insurance to help them find a Performance Engineer to join their team. This is a 3-month contract with a high potential to extend or convert to full-time if it's a good fit with the team. This person is allowed to be 100% on-site but must work MST hours.
At this time 24Seven cannot provide sponsorship nor can we work Corp to Corp for this assignment
The purpose of this role is to conduct performance testing and project implementation teams; and to ensure clear, documented, traceable nonfunctional requirements reside in Azure DevOps. The performance engineer will be responsible for partnering with teams to identify dependencies necessary for successful performance testing outcomes, including environment and test data needs. This position will act as a subject matter/technical expert on all types of performance testing. Responsibilities as a senior engineer will include updating testing processes and procedures; identifying, and actioning continuous improvements, mentoring other performance testing resources; and partnering with testing and development teams to champion and evangelize best practices in performance engineering.
Required Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience with performance testing using LoadRunner Cloud or similar toolset
- 2 years of recent experience scripting web applications.
- 2 years of experience integrating a performance testing approach into an Agile delivery environment.
- 1 year of experience in source control systems.
- 1 year of experience in monitoring with Splunk, SiteScope or similar toolset