*Must be in LA
• Be the face of the company to the client on all day-to-day matters. Help guide strategically, but also ensure that the on-going work is executed with perfection.
• Establish the Performance Marketing Account Team and act as the leader of it. This will mean a lot of process development and inventing the best way to do things as well as hiring, mentoring and training many junior account people.
• Plan, build and execute stand-alone performance campaigns across social and digital platforms in partnership with our internal and external creative resources as well as the media traders in the team.
• Act as a key interface for the rest of the organization to activate campaign extensions in the performance marketing space.
• Help guide other parts of the business in the opportunities in the space to grow the performance marketing offering of the company.
• Help define the measurement and optimization frameworks for campaigns while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future tests.
• Partner with the production, creative, media and technical teams to improve campaign performance and user experience.
• Explore new ad platforms, placements, and ad features and experiences. Requirements:
• A minimum 4+ years of demonstrated success in driving paid social and digital performance marketing campaigns.
• Experience in efficiently scaling channels to over time.
• Experience with working with production partners for creative assets.
• Experience in successfully managing cross-channel marketing programs on a global-scale and familiarity with DCO / DSP / DMP technologies.
• Strong data-driven analytical thinking and creative problem-solving.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with working at or closely with an ad agency.