Job descriptionOur client, a well-known animal hospital, is seeking a dynamic Client Service Coordinator to join their growing team at their Rancho Cucamonga, CA location.
As the Client Service Coordinator, you will drive the flow of clients and pets through the hospital, maximize the productivity of the veterinary medical team, ensure good communication with associates and clients, and coordinate the care of clients and pets in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner, influencing clients to return and refer their friends and families.
Please see the full job description along with next steps if interested below.
- Client Service Coordinator
- $50K+ dependent on experience
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Direct Hire – Permanent - Full Time hours
- Must be available to potentially work weekends as the hospital is open Saturday/Sunday
How You Will Contribute/Essential Responsibilities:
• Live and exemplify the Five Principles within self and team. Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, Freedom
• Actively recruit new clients by promoting hospital services and route the flow of clients and pets to ensure superior client care and maximum productivity of the veterinary medical team.
• Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.
- This includes encouraging hospital visits, welcoming clients, and pets, ensuring that they are comfortable in the hospital, and educating them about their pet's health.
• Assist outgoing clients by providing all necessary instructions, information and invoices, dispensing prescription items per the veterinarian's instructions, selling retail products and scheduling future appointments.
• Manage finances by maintaining accurate balances and utilizing proper opening and closing procedures.
• Conduct administrative functions as necessary.
• Assist incoming clients by completing the required documentation, entering all pet information and history in the computer, utilizing proper collars and tags for identification, and ensuring prompt service.
• Ability to multi-task; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks under distracting conditions without loss of accuracy or appearance of frustration.
• Communication skills - Reads, writes, and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary. Correctly spells commonly used English words and job specific terms. Demonstrates exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Organizational ability – Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at cutting through confusion and turning chaos into order.
• Problem solving skills - Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Translates problems into practical solutions.
• Client service skills - Consistently ensures the team provides the client with attentive, courteous, and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service.
• Intellectual ability - Accurately and consistently follows instructions delivered in an oral, written or diagram format. Can provide directions.
• Mathematical ability - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, and to compute rate, ratio and percent; ability to convert units of measurement.
• Computer skills - Comfortably and confidently uses a computer and specialized software. Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, etc.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS TO NOTE:
• Ability to work at a computer for long periods of time.
• Ability to be confident around pets (i.e., dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, etc.)
• Client needs and work volume may require more than 40 hours per week to complete essential duties of this job. This position requires special hours including working weekends and evenings.
• Must have mental processes for reasoning, remembering, mathematics and language ability (reading, writing, and speaking the English language) to perform the duties proficiently.
• The noise level in the work environment is moderately high.
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb as well as manipulate (lift, carry, move) up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Associate is routinely exposed to a variety of pets that may bite or scratch, and on occasion, exposed to anesthesia, radiation, biological hazards and medication/controlled substances.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must be at least 18 years old to perform duties involving radiography (x-ray) and exposure to radioactive substances.
• One year related experience required with customer service preferred.
• Medical background (veterinary technician, human healthcare, pharmaceutical, etc.) with medical terminology training is preferred
If you are interested in this role, please email: CFarmakis@24seveninc.com with:
*Your most up to date resume
*Availability to start
*Target salary expectation