Job descriptionCompany Overview:
Our client is a leading luxury haircare brand looking for a PR Lead to join their team.
The PR Lead, North America will lead, conceptualize and strategically execute all PR and consumer engagement activities in North America. They will be responsible for managing all day-to-day PR activities, including a variety of high-visibility press, influencer and editorial stylist programs designed to drive awareness, engagement and brand equity.
- Lead and direct 360-degree communications program including all press, influencer and editorial stylist activities in North America.
- Oversee and direct PR agencies to ensure they are effectively executing PR strategy and delivering on key KPIs.
- Lead and execute all hair industry trade press ad buys and editorial opportunities to maintain brand’s position in the prestige, professional segment.
- Own and manage affiliate program to drive incremental sales through strategic press and influencer partnerships.
- Develop and manage local budget development to ensure compelling campaigns and key programs are implemented.
- 8+ years experience in a strategic communications role
- Bachelor’s Degree (major in Journalism and/or Communications preferred)
- Self-starter with strong written and oral communication skills