Job descriptionOur client, a Busy Entertainment Agency is looking for a Print Creative Director to join their team. This will be temp to perm or full time and hybrid to their Culver City office.
The Print Creative Director effectively guides the client and team members to the strongest solutions through creative decision making and leadership.
- Lead all disciplines of the project team in delivering the creative strategy and tactical executions.
- Drive innovation by continually pushing the boundaries of our creative product into new and relevant areas.
- Oversee a team on execution of current client projects that exceed expectations and deliver on client objectives.
- Identify and allocate internal and external resources on a project to project basis.
- Oversee deck building and proposal process from creative POV.
- Guide and mentor creative team members to develop their strengths and grow out of their weaknesses.
- Deliver superior quality work that meets business objectives while being distinctive in the industry.
- 10+ years experience at a creative agency or studio with at least 6 years experience building and leading creative teams.
- Impressive online portfolio showcasing a variety of work.
- Proven track record of leading small and large creative programs across a variety of industry sectors by linking creative strategy to client objectives.
- Ability to take an idea and transform it into a 360, multi-channel campaign.
- Ambition to push self and the team outside of traditional lines, being agile, adaptable and able to work around roadblocks.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the work.
- Superb presentation and communication skills, bringing charisma and passion to sell ideas to both client contacts and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, juggling multiple clients, teams and deadlines.
- Love of business development and the ability to grow the business through new client wins and organic growth of existing clients.
- Organized with strong communication skills in written and oral presentations.
- Active passion for creativity and digital technology.
- Strong understanding of UX, interaction design, motion design, technology, and usability.
- Highly skilled in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills