Duration: 3-4 months
The Print Graphic Designer will help design for everything from signs, print, displays, OOH and more. There are also digital projects to work including social media.
Required: CPG/Luxury/Masstige/ brand experience
Make sure your portfolio link is listed on your resume.
• Ability to concept and create across print and visual merchandising initiatives including but not limited to: packaging artwork & concepts, retail displays, publication design, billboards, mood boards, renderings and presentations
• Prepare rough drafts, present ideas, gain feedback, quickly modify and re-present design
• Understand color, materials and finish relative to how decisions impact packaging and print solutions
• Research and present design insights, user insights and trends
• Ensure brand identity, typography, photography, color, graphics are maintained
• Collaborate and contribute on special projects, as needed such as, DTC/eCommerce initiatives, photoshoots and video shoots and environmental brand experiences
• Proven graphic design experience
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details across every aspect of concepting and execution of ideas
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and willingness to ask questions to ensure clear understanding
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
• Familiarity with printing technologies and methodologies