Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is one of the largest banks in Canada. Their technologically advanced approach sets them apart as an industry leader and change maker.
Print Producer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing work back schedules for print production, tracking timelines and budget to ensure successful on time delivery.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with preferred vendors and suppliers
• Schedule regular onsite visits with vendors to ensure quality control measures are in place and attend press approvals as needed.
• Sound understanding of creative agency environment
• Understanding of graphic design techniques
• Support collection of data such as time reporting, task cycle times, estimates vs. actuals in order to measure key performance indicators.
• Actively engaged in print and paper communities and stays abreast of latest print technology trends and paper commodity markets.
• Ability to quickly source new suppliers to meet the needs of unique project requirements.
Print Producer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Direct Mail
- Project Management / Vendor Relationship Management