Our Client, a world-recognizable brand, is looking for a Print Production Associate to join their team.
On Site, El Segundo
Temp to Perm
At least 3 years experience
PRINT PRODUCTION Associate
** This role is true production manager/project manager. Not focused in graphic design.
** Candidates should have experience in Print Project Management Production
Print Production Associate is responsible for managing the timely and accurate production and distribution/fulfillment of all domestic and international print materials. They work with the internal Corporate departments, Advertising and outside print vendors to ensure the materials meet brand standards, strategic objectives, deadlines and competitive cost.
- Oversee the entire print/fulfillment lifecycle of each print collateral project from the initial triple bid process, vendor selection, and production/fulfillment through final delivery.
- Formulate and submit estimate requests to vendors and initiate projects in the procurement database. Negotiate prices, schedules, turnaround times, and other terms.
- Manage to pre-determined budgets and provide reporting as requested.
- Evaluate color proofs with team and Art Director for quality assurance
- Manage vendors to ensure standards are met and projects are completed accurately, on time, and at the quality expected.
- Responsible for the creation of purchase orders, reviewing and approving invoices