Job descriptionOur client is seeking a talented Product Design Lead to join their Customer Experience Research & Design (CXRD) team designing the future of enterprise IT Security applications! In this roll you will be solving complex problems based on quantitative and qualitative data that will be captured from real users. The work will encompass the whole design and user experience process from envisioning future concepts and defining user flows, to detailed interaction designs and prototypes, user testing and assisting development teams with final implementation. You will crystallize the problem space and guide the team to research, ideate and produce delightful experiences, outcomes and solutions. To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about UX and be a self-starter who is constantly challenging themselves and their colleagues to grow.
• Influence and lead design, creating human-centered experiences on your product/project.
• Collaborate closely with cross functional collaborators to define and implement solutions for the product and services.
• Conceptualize and iterate original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems.
• Guide, support and balance team recommendations with research, analytics, usability testing, user insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
• Act as the user-advocate during the product development process, present and defend designs and key landmark deliverables to the team and product partners with an ability to see the big picture while maintaining careful attention to detail.
• Lead and guide the following activities: UX Research, Heuristic evaluations, Persona creation, defining design briefs, storyboarding, high & low fidelity prototyping, flow diagramming, information architecture, interaction design etc.
• Manage and prioritize project design activities within your product/project team. • Work interdependently from, and collaboratively with, team members on key initiatives to ensure that the creative execution maintains a strong, consistent look and feel.
• Utilize and contribute to design system that will enable a consistent user experience across products and platforms.
• Help Product Management, and other partners, ask better questions and influence the project brief.
• 8+ years of experience crafting outstanding digital products and services is a bonus.
• Be able to cover all things design from interaction to visual using Figma, and all its latest capabilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationships with diverse range of team members.
• Ability to communicate and engage with frontend and backend engineering teams to iterate and achieve the best solutions.
• Strong portfolio outlining ideation process, design thinking, interaction and visual design across a wide range of user experiences.
• Experience and understanding of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed interaction and visual design.
• The ability to think and design in terms of systems not just interface elements.
• Portfolio examples of enterprise applications.
• Curiosity about learning cybersecurity and reducing cybersecurity risks.
• Knowledge/Experience with front end development frameworks like: React, Ionic, Bootstrap, Semantic UI, Foundation, Angular, Polymer, Flask, Django