Job descriptionProduct Developer
Our client is looking for a Product Developer!
This role is an 8 month contract, onsite Tues-Thurs in their LA/Santa Monica office.
As a Product Developer, you’ll support passionate diverse teams to achieve inspiring goals. You’re the gateway between the League of Legends IP and external collaborators and licensees, and will help coordinate and manage the development of internal products and get them across the finish line. From collectibles to peripherals to plush and beyond, you’ll help deliver thoughtful physical product experiences for players around the globe all year long.
- Manage the full end-to-end development pipeline for projects across a broad spectrum of hardline product types including collectibles, plush, peripherals, and board games.
- Manage relationships between production teams, regional teams, and licensing partners to ensure authentic IP representation in product and retail
- Support the development, maintenance, and distribution of product development and licensing tools, including fact sheets, pitch decks, sizzle reels, content calendars, roadmaps, and style guides
- Collaborate with essential partners to incorporate creative feedback and manage product approvals
- Support business updates for internal and external partners through data collection, analysis, and presentation
- Manage product approvals and retail clearances for licensee proposals
- Support the ongoing organization of physical and digital repositories
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Passion for building meaningful product experiences for players
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to think through and set clear expectations with collaborators and managers
- 2+ years experience working in a consumer products related role focusing on product development and project management
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and approach problem solving proactively
- Have worked with project management tools (such as Favro, Trello, or Asana) and spreadsheet programs (such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets)
- Leadership experience in work, school or extracurricular environments
- Background in managing development pipelines for hardline merchandise (i.e. collectibles, computer peripherals) on a global scale
- Experience working and communicating with a global network of clients or partners
- Experience working with licensing partners to develop products
- Firm grasp of League of Legends and VALORANT IPs