Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client based in the Portland, OR region to help them find a Product Line Manager for this hybrid position. This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, and 401K.
Who we are looking for
As our Product Line Manager – this individual will oversee all facets of the apparel product creation process. This is a high visibility role with both strategic and creative elements, managing the product seasonal strategy to meet financial targets and product creation process.
A successful candidate will be someone who has strong collaborative, operational, communication, and analytical skills and can influence key stakeholders across a complex matrix operating model.
What you will work on
In this role the ideal candidate will be responsible for crafting insightful product briefs, analyzing consumer and competitive trends to bring innovative, quality product to market that meets margin targets. You will own strategy and the successful execution of the line plan architecture in partnership with Global Merchandising. You will also be responsible for creating impactful presentations that leverage digital tools at appropriate gates to inform and inspire triad and downstream partners around our seasonal product strategies.
Who you will work with
This individual will lead product strategy, consumer work, and product creation processes for the overall product line in collaboration with the Product Director.
You will also lead the design and development teams to hit key deliverables each season, including all key creation deadlines.
What you bring
• Bachelor's degree and +4 years’ experience in a product-related role
• 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
• Deep understanding of key consumer trends and moments, aesthetic, preferences, relevant brands, industry collaborations, brand history, etc.
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
• Business acumen & strong analytical abilities
• General understanding of apparel product construction and sourcing process
• Able to lead and influence a team and enable collaborative working relationships
• Attention to detail and deadlines
• Solutions-oriented, open to raising hand and proposing new product and process ideas
• Experience monitoring and understanding trends, and applying that understanding to product briefs is preferred
• Necessary Skills/Tools: Visual Tool Creation (Keynote/Miro), Excel Skills, Smartsheets, AirTable