Job descriptionOUR CLIENT IS WOMEN'S DRESS AND SWIMWEAR COMPANY IN LA SEEKING A STRONG BRAND/PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER. MUST LIVE IN LA!!
About the Role
The Brand Marketing manager works to deliver the right story, to the right audience, at the right moment. Main focus is on strategies, campaigns, storytelling and product launches,
You will lead stakeholders across the organization to successfully position and launch our product collection/drops, build cross-functional alignments across high-priority initiatives, and launch key campaigns that drive the company's value to customers, positive sentiment to customers and business success. The right candidate is someone who can refine the go-to-market (GTM) vision and strategy, informed by industry trends and market insights. You also know or have a love for fashion, DTC e-commerce, and branding.
- Conduct research (e.g. customer surveys) and analyses (e.g. competitor product offerings) to understand where-to-play and how-to-win prior to drops
- Synthesize insights from early customer feedback to solidify key dimensions of offering. Represents the voice of the customer before, during and after new drops.
- Build strong brand and product positionings, winning narratives, and integrated marketing strategy across all categories drops to ensure we’re delivering messaging and value to customers.
- Develop the assortment and go-to-market plans, working closely and cross-functionally with design, merchandising, development (digital products), creative production, and performance marketing leaders and teams to determine effective launch strategy and communications sequencing.
- Coordinate teams across Marketing, Operations, and Design to lead a successful launch (e.g. supporting preparation for marketing campaign, finalizing product and design specs for manufacturing, and determining sales price)
- Planning, executing and tracking special collection drops marketing campaigns from concept to product to sales and marketing performance
- Develop KPIs and relevant metrics to identify potential issues and measure success, setting up new processes and systems from scratch when relevant
- Ensure that customers understand product’s value
- Tackle complex challenges with a strategic mindset and thoughtful action plans to unlock marketing innovation and impact
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience(no more than this and no less than this) in managing a product or category portfolio in the fashion apparel industry. Ability to own large projects and important relationships in fast-paced environment
- Experience creating campaigns and go-to-market strategies. Proven experience in the creation and development of product strategy, positioning, and messaging
- Ability to think strategically about the big picture and quickly dive into the nitty-gritty
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with merchandising, design, sales and marketing